Wu Fu Yuan Tapioca Pearl Green Tea Flavour, 250 g
The quick-cook tapioca pearls can be ready to enjoy in just 5 minutes!
How to use:
1. Bring a pan of water to a boil (suggested water: pearls ratio is 10:1).
2. Stir in the tapioca and keep stirring gently so they don't stick.
3. Wait until they rise to the surface and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5-8 minutes until soft, stirring regularly.
5. Scoop out the pearls to a bowl of cold water for 20 seconds.
6. Place into another container to cool and mix in sugar or honey.
Ingredients and Allergens:
Allergens are displayed in bold below.
Tapioca Starch (42.79%), Water, Corn Starch, Thickener (E412), Green Tea Powder (0.4%), Preservative (E262(ii)), Flavouring, Colour (E102, E133)