Marketplace Newsletter Prize Draw T&Cs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms & conditions (the "Terms") apply to all participants in the win £100 to spend at Ichiba Online Marketplace competition (the "competition").
- The organiser of the competition is Japan Centre Ichiba Level -2 Westfield London, White City, London, W12 7HB
- By entering the competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") and that you consent to the processing of any personal details you submit by Japan Centre Group.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ENTRY
- Entry to the competition is free of charge.
- The directors, management and employees of any entity within the Japan Centre Group including Japan Centre, Shoryu, Heddon Yokocho and any third party involved in the organisation of this competition, as well as their immediate families, are not entitled to participate in the competition.
- Entry to the competition is by signing up to receive news and updates from Japan Centre Ichiba through email. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time.
- Japan Centre Ichiba, at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant to the competition where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entries will be accepted until 23:59PM UTC on 31 October 2021 (the "Closing Date"). Those who sign up after the Closing Date will not be valid and will not be accepted.
- Japan Centre Ichiba shall not be responsible for any entry submission failures caused by technical errors.
DETERMINATION OF THE WINNER
- The winner will be determined by the Japan Centre Ichiba, head office through random draw of all newsletter subscribers, which shall take place on 1 November 2021.
- The winner will be selected from valid London delivery postcodes.
- The winner will be notified via email no later than 14 November 2021.
- The winner will be contacted for confirmation that they accept their prize and for any supporting information or actions that may be required. Failure to provide such information to Japan Centre Ichiba's satisfaction before 30 November 2021 may result in the prize being forfeited and Japan Centre Ichiba choosing to re-run the selection process to choose an alternative winner.
- Failure to comply with the requirements set out in these Terms may result in a winner being disqualified and an alternative winner being chosen in their place. In addition, Japan Centre Ichiba reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse to award any prize to any winner who has or, is deemed likely to have, violated any terms or rule outlined in these Terms, gained unfair advantage or won the competition using fraudulent or unfair means.
- The prize is a £100 value voucher to spend at Ichiba Online Marketplace.
- The winner must express their acceptance of the prize within a week of receiving confirmation from Japan Centre Ichiba that he/she is the winner. Upon accepting the prize, Japan Centre Ichiba will get in contact within two weeks to arrange provision of the prize.
- The prize (Ichiba Marketplace voucher denomination of £100) is valid for one year from the time of credit into the winner’s account.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
- In the event that the winner, for any reason, does not accept the prize or any element thereof, then the prize (or the relevant element) will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that forfeited prize (or the relevant element).
- Japan Centre Ichiba accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting any prize and advises entrants that independent financial advice to be sought in the event of winning.
- All selections and decisions made by Japan Centre Ichiba in conjunction with this competition are final and binding and no discussions will be entered into or correspondences entertained in this regard.
- Japan Centre Ichiba shall be entitled to terminate or modify the competition or these Terms at any time prior to the Closing Date by publishing any such modification or termination on the relevant Ichiba Marketplace website or otherwise communicating it in writing to entrants.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Japan Centre Ichiba and which prevents Japan Centre Ichiba from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms (“Force Majeure Event”), Japan Centre Ichiba will not be liable or responsible in any in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- These Terms and the competition are governed by the laws of England & Wales and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.